Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finger Painting. No Fun at All.

It'd been some time since I had been up to braving the mess of finger paints. I thought Cora would have fun.

But touching the ewey, gooey paints was not Cora's idea of fun.

Skeptical and not at all pleased with the taste.

"What is this horrible stuff on my hands?"

Washing the yucky stuff off her face didn't help.


Things got a little better once I let her help me clean up.


She seems to have gotten the "clean gene."  I have no idea where it came from.

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love her little expressions! And I don't blame her, who wants to get all messy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we don't live nearby.......Owen would help her enjoy those paints! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! And I don't know when you changed it, but I love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte has the same feelings about finger painting, hah! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the clean gene is on the 21st because Emily hates getting messy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! The horrors of finger painting!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't even tried painting with Ben and I don't plan to any time soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!