Saturday, October 31, 2015

Day 31- Halloween

Tonight I took my sweet little birdie family out in the pouring rain.

It was a blast. Cora has been talking about Halloween since last year's trick-or-treating adventure. She's been asking about it for weeks now, and has been practicing saying "trick-or treat."  She said it perfectly to all the neighbors whose houses we visited, along with a polite "thank you."  Ruby was a trooper, trudging in the rain, with her little feathers plastered against her head and her tutu tail drooping down. She said "bye" to a few times, grabbed candy with the best of them, and tucked it away in her little purse.  Oh so sweet.

I managed to snap a few photos of my flapping little birds before we headed out into the pouring Portland rain. I love these costumes. They were so much fun to make.










 

The bird family.


And the out-take. Can't stop laughing at this one.


Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!